At our LifeFit Wellness Center, a medical professional will analyze your health status and design an exercise prescription tailored to your needs.
LifeFit Wellness Center members enjoy:
- Unlimited access to the center and its treadmills, elliptical trainers, upright bikes, resistance machines, NuSteps, rowing machines and free weights
- A health status screen
- A customized exercise prescription
- Free group exercise classes
Other available services include:
- Personal training and wellness coaching
- Body Makeover program
- Massage therapy
- Cholesterol testing
- Blood pressure checks
- Blood glucose screenings
- Cardiopulmonary exercise testing and rehabilitation
- Body composition analysis
- Delay the DiseaseTM - Parkinson's disease-management exercise class
- Disease risk assessment
- Coronary artery calcification scanning
- Cardiovascular training
- Nutrition counseling from registered dietitians
- Vascular screening
- Cancer recovery
- Vascular rehabilitation
There is no long-term contract to sign, just a low monthly membership charge.
VIEW MEMBERSHIP PRICING
Monday through Thursday 5:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Friday 5:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Saturday 8:00 a.m. to Noon
Monday through Thursday 7:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
To learn more: Call 843-522-5635
View the LifeFit FAQs
The LifeFit Wellness Center is located on the ground floor of The Beaufort Memorial Medical and Administrative Center located at 990 Ribaut Road. Get directions.
Committed to Keeping You Moving
Our staff continues to provide LifeFit members with exercise options during these difficult times. LifeFit members are encouraged to visit our Facebook Group (LifeFit Wellness Services) for more updates and workout options.