游客 are an important part of the recovery process and we understand how much patients benefit from family and friends visiting them in the hospital. The following guidelines are in place to maintain all of our patients’ comfort, rights and safety. Under certain circumstances, nursing leadership may make exceptions to these visitation rules.
When high levels of contagious diseases are present in our community, we may limit visitors for the protection of patients. During these situations, an alert bar will be placed at the top of this page.
Tell your loved ones to check the visitor restrictions before they come!
For your safety, visitors must sign in with a valid photo ID. Visitor badges must be worn throughout the visit and be returned to security before leaving the hospital.
主要医院: 10 a.m. 到晚上9点.m. (安静时间2点到4点.m.)
Each patient may have up to two visitors at a time in their inpatient room. Children under 13 years of age are discouraged from visiting; if children under 13 do visit, they must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
分娩和分娩: 10 a.m. 到晚上9点.m. (安静时间2点到4点.m.)
One primary support person is allowed to be with the mother at all times. 其他访客指引 vary by location within the Birthing Center. The infant’s siblings are welcome to visit during visiting hours. No other children under 18 years of age are allowed in the Birthing Center.
精神健康课(东2): 4 p.m. 到下午6点.m. 星期二和星期四.
游客 must be 18 years of age or older. For additional information about visitation in this unit, please call 843-522-5269.
重症监护病区: 10 a.m. 到晚上9点.m. (安静时间2点到4点.m.)
游客 must be 18 years of age or older.
In most cases, each patient may have one support person accompany them. 游客 under 18 years of age are not allowed in the treatment area and must be accompanied by an adult at all times while in the emergency department waiting area.
计划拜访病人? Here's some important and useful information for you:
Golden Rules of Hospital 礼仪
- 鲜花或款待? Absolutely welcome, but please consider allergies or special dietary needs when selecting your gift. Many patients may be on restricted diets. Additionally, due to latex allergies, latex balloons are not permitted at BMH. Please bring foil or Mylar balloons as an alternative. Flowers are not permitted in the ICU.
- 问题? Make a list and present it to the doctor when he or she makes rounds. Keeping track of the doctor’s answers in a notebook is helpful, should you need to refer back to it later. This is also a good time to take notes concerning after-care.
- 看到门上的标志或球童? Isolation precautions may be in place. Please check with staff at the nurses' station for guidance before entering the patient room.
- 吸烟或吸电子烟? 内外都不要做. Our campus is smoke-free for the health of our patients and visitors.
- 感冒了? Avoid visiting the hospital if you have any of the following symptoms: fever, 咳嗽, 喉咙痛, 流鼻涕或鼻塞, 身体疼痛, 发冷, 乏力, 恶心和/或呕吐, 或腹泻. We want to maintain the healthiest atmosphere possible to ensure a smooth recovery for our patients. 你可以发送。”加油卡” for free to a hospitalized friend or loved one.
- 洗手. Germs are not welcome, so please wash your hands and use hand sanitizer when visiting our patients. (This also decreases your chance of picking up someone else’s germs.) 洗手 again after touching objects or surfaces in the hospital room, before and after eating and after using the restroom.
- 应该先敲门. It's possible that your loved one (or your loved one's roommate) is undergoing lab work or another procedure that requires privacy.
- Avoid heavily-scented lotions or perfumes. They can trigger allergies or sensitivity.
- 不要坐在床上. There may be tubes you cannot see. We provide chairs for your comfort.
- 尊重. Our staff and patients have the right to work and be cared for in a safe and supportive environment. Physical and verbal abuse will not be tolerated and may lead to criminal prosecution. Disruptive, drunk or disorderly individuals will be escorted off the property.
- 把武器留在家里. No weapons are allowed on the premises - even if you have a special concealed weapons permit.
- 保持积极的态度. We have your loved one’s best interests in mind and your positive, upbeat attitude can often be a powerful healing tool.